This is a rare chance to catch my yet unreleased EP playing on Clear Spot on Resonance 104.4 FM.
Friday 26th of July at 8pm UK / 9pm CET / 10pm Bulgarian time.
The music tracks are not the main thing though. The one hour programme features my absolute best favourite recordings from Bulgaria, made over the last four years in various magical spots such as Bez Bog, Karan Varbovka, the beach in Burgas of course, and above all, the #ДАНСwithme protests in Sofia.
Trust me, it's an amazing one hour sonic journey. *And* you can listen online at resonancefm.com.
I live in London, and work in the field of audio post-production but also create and release electronic music (listed in Music) and sometimes - field recordings. This website is about the music. To learn about the sound, drop me an email.
...btw I last listened to:
- "Right now, those that create the true emotional response of Art are the craftsman constructing our ability to access it." October 24th, 2011, in the evening
- "To see in this tiny phrase, something more" - Arvo Pärt April 18th, 2011, late at night
- Nina Paley on the Cult of Originality. Fantastic and well illustrated. February 14th, 2011, in the afternoon
- "You’re a robot, you’re a door, you’re a laser gun. And you get into it. You should be breathing hard and sweating when it’s over with." - Burtt February 10th, 2011, in the small hours
- How to have an idea. By Frank Chimero. November 9th, 2010, in the afternoon
- your nameMartin Boulton: add your messageHi I'm thinking of putting together a friends and inspirer's of Min-Y-Llan compilation to out out at Xmas! Would you like to give a tune or track for it? I was thinking! If we ask pay what you like but all the money can go to cancer resources/support it will be a great way of raising money for caner support? Many Thanks Martin ak...October 26th, in the morning
- Fer: Hello! Just discovered your music through Last.fm Loving your detailed work! Saludos from Puerto RicoApril 23rd, late evening
- Adyl: Hi Georgi! Thank you for your amazing music!February 12th, late evening